WAWA hoagie coupons are for sale for $4 each. The hoagies cost $4.49 in store so we save you money while you help us! It's a WIN WIN. Orders should have cash or check made payable to Magnolia Public School. Have the students name and homeroom on the envelope please. Any other questions please email Mr. Sorrentino at firstname.lastname@example.org
May 26th: Movie Night at Magnolia (see flyer) JURASSIC PARK
Start time 8PM -Ends 10:15PM
Cost: Blue-$5 Gold - $3 (includes food and drink, extra food available for purchase: Please no outside food and drink, this is a fundraiser)
6/10 Renaissance BBQ: Rec Center walking trip, food, games, prizes, etc. (walking trip permission slip needed)
6/13 Dorney Park for full year card holders. See flyer in the main office.
Check out our new display case in the front of the school. There are items for purchase inside the case that benefit Renaissance. There are only a few shirts left for purchase at $15.
water bottles: $5
*Get them while supplies last
- Jungle Book 5/3
- Dress down on 2/19
- Breakfast 2/26
- Walking movie trip to see "The Good Dinosaur"
- New Years Neon Dance
- Free dress down for card holders
- Dress down day for card holders 10/16 (Friday)
- Snack at lunch on 10/30 -
- Movie trip is Oct. 6th in the morning (Hotel Transylvania 2).
- Coin Drive
- Spirit Week
- Kickoff with Twisted Kickball
- Rock Painting 4-28
- Medieval times 3/4
- Hot chocolate, cookie and holiday movie
- January 23rd - Rockin' Renaissance Breakfast
- January 16th - New Years Neon Dance
- Cookies, hot chocolate and a movie for gold card holders.
- Big Hero 6 walking trip
- Applebee's Fundraiser 11/1
- Renaissance kick-off Carnival (September)
- Movie Trip (Oct. - Alex's bad day)
- Bowling trip February 23rd
- Dress down and ice cream
- Free Period - rock painting
- Cafeteria Snack
- Movie Trip to Tomorrowland - June 3rd
- Hershey Park Trip: May - 29
There are a few Renaissance shirts still available. The cost per shirt is $10. See Mr. Sorrentino if interested in purchasing one.
**Please remember: Renaissance activities can happen at random. Students should have their cards on them at all times and will not be sent to the office to call their parents if they do not have it. Part of the program is to build responsibility in our students. If a student loses a card a replacement costs $5 (see Mr. Sorrentino). All money goes toward future renaissance trips, events, etc.
*Look for more upcoming announcements and remember, "Renaissance Rocks!"*